Naruto 539 Spoiler - Anticipazioni Capitolo 539

« Older   Newer »
N9ve
view post Posted on 4/5/2011, 16:30

Naruto 539 Spoiler, Anticipazioni dell capitolo Naruto 539 Spoiler della serie di Naruto, uscito poche ore prima in Giappone su Shonen Jump.

In Questo topic verranno postati gli Spoiler, del prossimo capitolo del Manga Naruto
- Sono assolutamente vietati commenti agli spoiler
- Se volete potete postare gli spoiler citando la fonte ma evitando di postare link esterni (unica eccezione riguarda le immagini)

N9ve
view post Posted on 13/5/2011, 19:03

I primi spoiler saranno disponibili dal 17/18 !

N9ve
view post Posted on 18/5/2011, 12:58

Ecco i primi spoiler :
Fonte : Mangastream
Crediti :
Stato : Confermato
here is the basic plot, naruto talks about how he will remove hatred in the ninja world one day, kyubi doesn't seem to trust him. nagato and itachi talks about akatsuki and their eye power.
neji is about to collapse from using too much Byakugan. kiba sends him to the medical team. in the medical room, some ninjas are killed by a stranger. neji searches him with bykugan, meantime kills the medical ninja who is questioning him (seems like he is being controlled). the stranger hands sakura a love letter, sakura replies that she in love with someone else

長門 アンタどこまで暁の事を知ってた?
Nagato: Just how much did you know about Akatsuki?

イタチ お前よりは知ってたつもりだが…
Itachi: More than you did, I'm sure.

長門 フッ…結局オレもアンタも人に利用された忍だ… お互い持っているこの強すぎる瞳力のお かげでな…  今回も…術者に後回しで動かされている
Nagato: Hmph. You and I both ended up as shinobi used by others...and we owe it all thanks to these overwhelmingly powerful ocular powers* of ours. Even this time, the operator** saves us for later.

*tn note: douryoku
**tn note: "operator=(Edo Tensei) jutsu user=Kabuto"

イタチ ペイン… お前の六道の力・輪廻眼とオレの万華鏡写輪眼・ この二つの瞳力さえあれば ほぼなんでも できると言っていい… 術者の奴はこのタイミングでオレの幻術の力を利用するつもりだ
Itachi: Pain, as long as we have those two ocular powers - the powers of your Six Paths and my Mangekyou Sharingan- it's safe to say we can do almost anything. As for the operator, with this timing, [he] intends to use my genjutsu powers

長門 イタチ… 確かにお前は暁において闇の中の忍だったからな
Nagato: Itachi...being in Akatsuki, truly you were a shinobi locked in darkness

Nagato: Just how much did you know about Akatsuki?
Itachi: More than you did, I'm sure.

Nagato: Hmph. You and I both ended up as shinobi used by others...and we owe it all thanks to these overwhelmingly powerful ocular powers* of ours. Even this time, the operator saves us for later.
*tn note: douryoku
**tn note: "operator=(Edo Tensei) jutsu user=Kabuto"
Itachi: Pain, as long as we have those two ocular powers - the powers of your Six Paths and my Mangekyou Sharingan- it's safe to say we can do almost anything. As for the operator, with this timing, [he] intends to use my genjutsu powers
Nagato: Itachi...being in Akatsuki, truly you were a shinobi locked in darkness

IMMAGINI

SPOILER (click to view)

N9ve
view post Posted on 18/5/2011, 18:53

Ecco il capitolo in inglese :
Crediti : Mangastream
Capitolo in inglese

N9ve
view post Posted on 20/5/2011, 11:59

Capitolo inserito !

4 replies since 4/5/2011, 16:30   793 views